Guest Report

4-bedroom luxury villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Mark Miller

Guest Report

Post by Mark Miller »

My wife and I travel extensively throughout the Caribbean and MX. Most of the time we use a website like VRBO or similar to find a place to stay. This time we used mytobago in order to find Soleil.
If you study their website and read the material Gil will send you, you will get exactly what's stated in the material. An absolutely beautiful house with a view that is breathtaking. Upon arrival, Judith will have a wonderful meal prepared for your group to enjoy at your leisure. Our group consisted of 5 couples and every day someone said the house was the best placed we have stayed. The 5 bedrooms w/ private balconies gave each couple private time. The open kitchen and living area allowed us to mingle at will. We had many a rum punches sitting by the pool and looking out over the ocean.
One item you will not know by reading the material is the wonderful staff that will do their best to make your vacation the best ever. Gil, Helen and Judith went above and beyond our expectations for customer service. Suffice it say our group had some "issues" but everyone on the staff helped us beyond belief.
There are a couple of so/so reviews but in my experience these are "sour grapes." Our group was not so great that we received special attention. Quite the opposite; with our issues, if Gil et al would have abandoned us it would have been understandable. My email is [email protected] if you have any questions about Soleil or Tobago.

Return to “Soleil”