Guest Report

4-bedroom luxury villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Tisha Nickenig

Guest Report

Post by Tisha Nickenig »

My experience at Villa Soliel was for a family vacation with a total of nine people ranging from 65 to 19 years old. A bit hesitant to travel with such a large group (especially family)at age 30, my worries were quickly subsided when we pulled up the to stunning property lush with fruit and palm trees.

The house is breathtaking -complete with an open-air courtyard and delicately painted, custom made shutters for each of the endless windows that line the living room and open up to a spectacular ocean-front view that seems to stretch on endlessly. Each piece of comfortable, yet beautiful piece of furniture gave the the house a feelng of home that I've never felt in any other guest houses before. Service was also perfect - with people available when you need them, but not feeling like they are on top of you either.

The kitchen was also perfect - complete with every type of cooking utensil you could possibly need to make any dish you desire, and of course a dishwasher, garbage disposal and self-cleaning oven/electric stove to make those nights I was in charge of complete quick and easy! For a small amount of money - you can also hire one of the very friendly housekeepers to come and prepare a truely esquiste Caribbean feast!

My favorite part of the house, however, was my suite with private verandah and bathroom, and the most comfortable bed that was hand-carved and complete with mosquito nets. Air-conditioning is available - which on some nights I preferred, but mostly I enjoyed sleeping soundly to the sound of the ocean and cool Caribbean breeze just outside my window.

Nothing could beat the luxurious waterfall leading from an infinity, shallow pool down to a deeper wading pool . Laying around the deck and pool took up a good deal of my days, but on the days I wanted more adventure I walked down to the lower deck and out on the large rocks where I proceeded to have the best snorkling experience of my life! The boys of the family occupied their time one of the days fishing on those rocks, where they caught yummy fish to cook and eat that very night!

There really is no reason to leave the house at all - but of course if you want to many amazing other beaches for sunbathing, swimming or surfng they are all a quick walk or drive away. Grocery stores are around the corner as well.

I really have to say that this house made my trip to Tobago one of the most memorable holidays I've had ever! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a truely unique Caribbean experience!

Return to “Soleil”