Guest Report

4-bedroom luxury villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Glenna

Guest Report

Post by Glenna »

Words like, "stunning," and "breathtaking," seem woefully inadequate to describe the splendor that is Villa Soleil. My family just returned from a luxurious holiday and couldn't have been more pleased. The bumpy road and difficult terrian leading up to the house belie what awaits when you pull through the gate and see the incredible view.

The staff was courteous, readily available and efficient--especially Curtis who seemed to know everyone on the island and could get whatever you needed at a moment's notice. On a trip back from the store one day, my sister mentioned in passing that she wanted a unique set of salt and pepper shakers for a friend back home...next thing we knew, Curtis pulled into a quaint little craft shop, just off the beach for my sister to check out.

The accommocations rivaled any five star resort with an attention to detail that was unsurpassed. Beautiful beaches were within a few minutes drive and the staff was ready to assist with arranging tours and other activities.
Just one day into our vacation, our family was already planning a return visit.

Return to “Soleil”