Guest Report

4-bedroom luxury villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Tom Bakum

Guest Report

Post by Tom Bakum »

Just back from two weeks at Villa Soleil. What a wonderful place. We arrived late in the evening, therefore, were not able to appreciate this beautiful villa until the morning. When I awoke and walked to the Caribbean side of the villa, I was in awe. I stood and looked out for several minuets to just appreciate the wonderful morning sights and sounds.
The view of the very blue water and rolling waves is spectacular. The house is also very special. It sits atop a hill that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. The design is nothing but amazing, and the colors and decorating details are very tasteful.
The house was very clean and the people assigned to keep the place clean were delightful and efficient. The gardener was also very friendly, and kept the outdoor areas trimmed and neat. The pool person visited regularly to make sure the pools were in top shape. It was very obvious that careful attention was paid to all the details in the villa.
We slept in the master bedroom and just loved the open shower. We awoke most mornings to the songs of several different birds.
We ate well. The kitchen has everything needed to make great meals. One night we had fresh lobsters delivered to our door.
Several times I walked down to the water just to watch the amazing number of beautiful fish. I fished a few times and felt like I was fishing in tropical aquarium. We did not need any other recreation than going to the pool and fishing off the dock, however, we chartered a boat and caught some local fish and had another great meal.
We already plan to return next year. My wife has been here before. She hopes to make it a “3-peat.” This is a place that you’ll want to return to again and again.

Return to “Soleil”