Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Mount Irvine
Amir m

Guest Report

Post by Amir m »

My cousins and I stayed at Joie de Vivre for a weekend, Friday to Sunday, and found the place to be generally quite lovely.

I'll start with the positives. The villa is beautiful. It is well designed, very spacious, the doors and windows allow for a very comfortable, breezy atmosphere, and the furniture is comfortable.

The upstairs porch and pool deck are also very relaxing and attractive.

The pool itself is amazing! It is very large - probably about 50ft in length and about 17ft wide. We really had a wonderful time in the pool.

The location is a very secure one - and the view from the villa is also spectacular.

On the down side, I'd say one of the things that I would mention is that the doors to the villa are very attractive, becuase there are alot of glass panes. However the type of locks on the doors are those that can be opened easily if a person quietly knocks or breaks the glass and has access to it. So I would prefer to have had deadbolts on the doors. There is a very good functioning security alarm which we set off twice by accident, and the security company called right away. So that in a way makes up for that.

In addition, one of the a/c just happened to be non-functional on the night we arrived, and though the villa rental company promised to send a person to repair it the very next day, they didn't come. It wasn't a big deal to us, but just something in principle that should be mentioned.

All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place, and once you're fine with the extra glass in the doors and so on, you'll love this place, trust me - even though I thought there was some room for improvement.

Return to “Joie De Vivre”