Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord
Elizabeth B.

Guest Report

Post by Elizabeth B. »

I stayed at the Seashell villas in Feb. 2010 at villa #136. The stay at that time was pleasant and our housekeeper Donna was great. However this time around (March 2011) my family and I stayed at villa #126. On arrival the villa was dirty. The pool was not cleaned. The housekeeper Rhonette only came one day of the five days that we were there. She was not the friendliest person either, nothing compared to Donna, who came everyday she was supposed to. The lights in the living room and the one of the bedrooms weren't working. Half of the stove was not working. The house and furniture was old, there was also less furniture than the house we stayed at previously. The worst part of our stay was the MOSQUITOES!!! There's a swamp at the back of the houses on that street and stagnant water in the drains. The mosquitoes were enormous and tons of them. We had to lock the house up and couldn't use the pool or any of the facilities outside at night because we were bombarded by the huge mosquitoes. It was awful. I'll probably never stay there again and would not recommend to anyone until they find a way to resolve the mosquito issues.

Return to “Seashell 130”