Guest Report

4-bedroom villa on the Bon Accord development (listing)
Deb O

Guest Report

Post by Deb O »

Have just returned from a two week stay at this villa. We were a party of 6, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

The villa was in a convenient position for us, i.e 5 minutes drive from the airport and within walking distance of Store Bay beach. There was a variety of restaurants which we could walk to in the evening but we needed a car to do the shopping for 6 people!

We spent a lot of time in the pool and sitting on the veranda admiring the pretty gardens and also made use of the pool table. Although the villa wasn't luxurious it was more than adequate for our stay. The beds were really comfortable and the towels were of good quality. (small detail I know but it makes a difference!) A few things went wrong whilst we were there, but when reported to the housekeeper these were fixed as quickly as is possible in Tobago! We appreciated the ceiling fans and airconditioning!! There was also a burglar alarm which was set every night and grilles to all windows which added to our feeling of safety.

If anyone has any specific questions, please let me know

Return to “Sea Rose Villa”