Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Black Rock
Kathleen and Ali

Guest Report

Post by Kathleen and Ali »

I'm late in posting this report because, once back form vacation, life gets busy but almost not a day goes by that one of us doesn't say something positive about Tobago , At Last house or our host Loraine.
Everything I have to say about our 10 day stay is absolutely positive. Covering the basics - totally clean, safe and secure, complete kitchen amenities, a huge bathroom with a great shower, - and right on the ocean.
The pool is large, refreshing and clean. It was great to have a quick swim in the morning before breakfast then again when we returned from a day of touring around.
The location is great, close to several beaches including a short walking distance to the hotel beach down the way.
Loraine was a great host and provided us with lots of info about the island, places to eat, shop, and swim.
It was also great to come home to the two friendly dogs every day. We encouraged them to socialize with us but they were never intrusive.
The view from the patio is amazing; breakfast and then drinks at sunset almost every day.
We will definitely return to Tobago and hopefully to At Last.
I do not hesitate for one second to recommend this great place.
We are pretty picky about where we stay and this was perfect for us. It would also be great to stay here with friends or family so everyone could have a separate space but also have great outdoor space to socialize.

Return to “At Last Holiday Apartments”