Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Black Rock
Keiri

Guest Report

Post by Keiri »

At Last H A is a lovely place offering quite good quality for your money. I found it on MyTobago and visited with my bf for 6 days right after Christmas. We wish we could have stayed longer. The apartment had everything to meet both our requirements - beach front, pool, TV, AC, wifi & full kitchen. Extra surprises were how clean the place is kept, the large and spacious bathroom, the provision of a coffee maker on request and the warmth of host Loraine. With our car we were near enough to the places we wanted to reach - our friends at Grafton, Penny Savers grocery (and Morshead for tomatoes as everyone else was out), Scarborough, the mall/movies, Store Bay/Pigeon Pt etc. and Waze showed us alternatives to the C N Highway when we felt adventurous. This isn't a 5 star resort but in the areas that matter - At Last definitely delivers. I would return and recommend! For all those who mentioned the dogs, unfortunately one has passed but the remaining buddy (Mandy?) keeps a watchful eye day and night :) which a paranoid Trini mind appreciates although we did not feel unsafe.

Return to “At Last Holiday Apartments”