Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Black Rock
Samantha Lawrence

Guest Report

Post by Samantha Lawrence »

During carnival time, my family and I really wanted to visit Tobago. After thoroughly searching through my tobago site, I complied a list of places to call. I called over 20 places and all were booked or wasn't able to accommodate our needs. Even though it was not where we were accustomed to staying in bon accord, I decided to try AT LAST HOLIDAY apartments in black rock. Miss Loraine was willing to accommodate us and our needs. We didn't know what to expect but upon arrival we were first greeted by Mandy, Loraine's pet dog. She is very friendly and within a day or two she even licked my face! Loraine showed us to our room and I must say we were very impressed.The apartment was very spacious, well stocked with chairs, towels, books and even board games! It was clean and well kept. From her home grown garden to the pool, everything was well kept! Ms Loraine was very entertaining and we appreciated the life stories she gave to us! I will recommend this apartment to anyone without hesitation. Not forgetting having the beach as our back yard leading up to turtle beach. The neighborhood is very peaceful, just what us five ladies needed! My sister, who lives in vegas couldnt stop showing her husband pictures of the place!
We definitely will consider returning there on our next Tobago trip! Thank you Miss Loraine for everything!

Return to “At Last Holiday Apartments”