Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Black Rock
Diana Soo Woo

Guest Report

Post by Diana Soo Woo »

My family and i stayed here after the easter. we rented 2 apartments for the five of us. we absolutely love the place, we are already planning our return in august. firstly, i must say that lorraine is such a delight! she is so friendly and goes out of her way (literally) to make all her guests feel comfortable and happy. i had been a bit skeptical before booking cause i wasn't seeing much photos of the interior and i basically chose "at last" because of all the positive reviews on this site. but i was not disappointed as the apartments were well equipped, very clean and surprisingly spacious. coming from trinidad, my main concern was safety but we felt very safe with the high walls and burglar proofing. having our own remote for the electronic gate was very convenient. the pool was awesome! we were in it every day. although i didn't walk down to the beach regularly, it was such a highlight of our stay for the views alone were breathtaking. hearing the waves crash in, seeing the sun set, it was simply divine. Mandy (her dog) was so gentle that my daughter who is terrified of dogs, often forgot she was even around. the place is private, quiet and ideal for relaxation. my only regret is that my trip had to come to an end since it was back to school time. we will be definitely be returning to "at last" as this is going to be our permanent vacation spot.

Return to “At Last Holiday Apartments”