Post by Macus »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 28 January 2003

I need help to find a sightseeing tour by plane to see Tobago. Please help
Tanja Mohammed

Plane Tour

Post by Tanja Mohammed »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 29 January 2003

Dear Marcus

We have checked around a little for you. There is a Trinidad based company (BRIKO Air Services) that offers these sightseeing tours in a private plane (Cessna 172, 4 seater). The cost for 1 hour is USD 345. Please feel free to contact us for further information [email protected]

Best regards
Marcus

thx Tanja i need some more help pls

Post by Marcus »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 29 January 2003

Hi Tanja I’m a student that are on my why down to make a film in Tobago and don’t have that kind of money do u have any alternatives like hot air balloon or some thing like that and if u have some more tips that will be help full please
Tanja Mohammed

thx Tanja i need some more help pls

Post by Tanja Mohammed »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 30 January 2003

Dear Marcus,

I'm afraid there is not much choice in Tobago for these kind of sightseeing tours. Briko is really your choice and they come over from Trinidad first which makes it so expensive. Other than by plane, you have the different possibilities by catamaran, trimaran or power boat to see Tobago from the sea (a private charter could also be arranged for that, price would be around 200-250 USD per day for that one). And then there is obviously the option of land tours in Tobago (rainforest, island tours etc). I would love to be of more help, but unfortunately we are not spoilt for choice with air sightseeing in Tobago.

Best regards

Return to “Sightseeing, Tours, Sport & Activities”