Sunday School

What to see, what to do, where to go
Christine D

Sunday School

Post by Christine D »

We are arriving at Castara (Blue Mango Cottages) on Sunday morning and are interested in Sunday School at Buccoo that evening. Do we hire a cab...can we make arrangements through Alibaba or will it be okay to wait until we arrive on Sunday to make enquiries/plans?

I'd appreciate any advice...4 days to go and I can't wait!!!!
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

My advice would be to email Alibaba's and arrange something in advance. Another good Castara contact for that sort of thing is Porridge ([email protected]) who I know arranges regular trips to Sunday School.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Christine D

Sunday School

Post by Christine D »

Thanks so much Steve, I will email them both and see if I can make a plan!!
Christine D

Sunday School

Post by Christine D »

Well, looks like Alibaba has a busy weekend and is not available and I haven't heard back from Porridge yet. I was wondering if anyone knows if I can contact a guy named Pandi by email?

Cheers!!
L.A. Mcdonald
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by L.A. Mcdonald »

Dear Christine,

Having been to Castara twice myself, and being from Canada as well, I must say that you should have no problem finding a ride to Sunday school. Porridge will most likely be going. We traveled with him both times to sunday school and it was so much fun. There will be other locals in the area who will be more than willing to help you find transportation. I am so envious. Have a great time.

Lori
Christine D

Sunday School

Post by Christine D »

Looks like I have it all worked out!! I am so excited...one more day of work and then off to Trinidad on Saturday. have heard so many people say such wonderful things about Tobago that I know we wll have a great time!!

Thanks for your post.

Cheers!

Return to “Sightseeing, Tours, Sport & Activities”