Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Bacolet (listing)
Nicole John

Guest Report

Post by Nicole John »

Cool Breeze. The name of this villa is so fitting because it does not just describe the cool breeze to be enjoyed on the veranda, but the name somehow embodies all of its surroundings.

Lush, green, comfortable, soothing, breathtaking.

I also love that it is very close to the Port, so there was no delay in reaching and unwinding, in the comfort of such a beautiful home.

To the locals, we have the best vacation spot at our fingertips.

To our international family – it will be an experience of a life time and don’t forget that you need to stay at the Cool Breeze Villa!!!

What you see is what you get and I really appreciate that the design of the home makes provisions for the elderly and the disabled.

The pool and the hammock were a hit with the family. My 2 year old sat in the hammock with his grandfather reciting nursery rhymes. I even discovered that my 9 year old son could swim. Nothing in this world can compare.

Actually, we hardly ventured out to explore Tobago because the home was so conducive to relaxation. We were content with just relaxing on the veranda.

A special thank you to Floyd who was very welcoming and took care of our needs.

The family really wished that we could have stayed longer.

I was so impressed with the Cool Breeze Villa that there is an actual longing to return - as my 2 year old son says- “to his home in Tobago”

Thanks so much again to the family for allowing us to use their home.

Return to “Cool Breeze”