Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Bacolet (listing)
Reeny Vincent

Guest Report

Post by Reeny Vincent »

My five friends and I (3 couples) decided to take a last minute trip to Tobago for a weekend.

I must say that the customer service was beyond excellent. Lisa (the owner) made the entire process easy and she was very accommodating and friendly.

Floyd (the caretaker) was fantastic and made himself available to us from check in (1:00am due to delayed boat sailing) to check out. He never made us feel like we were a bother and he attended to all of our questions.

The villa itself was BEAUTIFUL both inside and out, with a magnificent view of the coat line for both sunrise and sunset. The place was very clean (which is a great concern for me personally) and it was also well equipped. We were able to do a full buffet breakfast of pancakes, eggs, hot dogs, beacon and much more and even a pool side BBQ on the outdoor brick grill.

This place was truly a home away from home. Everything we could have wanted was at our fingertips, from a blender for our Margaritas to a big cast iron pot for our Pelau.

The compound itself was breathtaking and spacious with various fruit trees that we helped ourselves to. We were washing down our mango chow with freshly picked coconut water. What more could we have asked for?!

For the entire weekend, we only left the house once and that's because we were beyond satisfied with the product and service provided to us. There is a boss stereo system and some of us stayed up till the wee hours of the morning watching tv! There is also a healthy collection of books and movies. Something for everyone!

This villa is perfect for couples and families. I fully endorse this product! You will not regret staying here!

We have already begun talking about our next trip to Tobago.... Guess where we will be staying...

Return to “Cool Breeze”