Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Bacolet (listing)
Eunice Mcquillan

Guest Report

Post by Eunice Mcquillan »

I visited Tobago earlier this year and opted for a villa rather than a busy resort. Greatest decision!! Stayed at “Cool Breeze” and the name says it all. The accommodations were very comfortable and fully equipped, a home away from home. My favourite spot was on the “lanai” in the hammock, overlooking an inviting pool and savouring a morning coffee or a drink while enjoying the cool breezes and a panoramic view of the ocean and lush greenery.

This is the perfect spot whether you just want some R&R or a more active vacation. Golf courses are nearby, beautiful beaches and, of course, the cuisine. Not to be missed are a visit to Buccoo Reef and an opportunity to swim in Nylon Pool, a natural chest-high pool 3 miles out in the ocean!!!!

While exploring the island, a must is lunch or dinner at Jemma’s Seaview in Speyside, a restaurant built around a giant almond tree. I give the food here 5 stars. The best place to shop for souvenirs is at the glorious beach at Store Bay where there are numerous vendors with a wide selection of arts and crafts and, after shopping try some of the local cuisine at the food stalls.

One of my best vacations ever!

Eunice McQuillan, Toronto, Canada
Nov. 2009

Return to “Cool Breeze”