Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Bacolet (listing)
Amir m

Guest Report

Post by Amir m »

My family of six (6) including myself stayed in the Cool Breeze Villa on 'Carnival' Weekend in Trinidad & Tobago, March 2011.

It was a wonderful experience!

Many times pictures on websites make a place look better than it actually is, but in the case of Cool Breeze, it's quite the opposite! The pictures you'll find online do little justice for this wonderful villa!

What's so special about this Villa?

1. Its location. Barcolet Gardens is a very quiet, serene and secure area of Tobago. The Villa is on a Hill, and overlooks the Sea to the South of Tobago. The view from the villa is spectacular, especially at mornings with the sunrise. It is also just a few mins away from the island's capital of Scarborough.

2. The Breeze! Being on a hill and facing the sea, the villa is constantly filled with cool, refreshing breeze. The veranda is particularly breexy, but what I found amazing is that if one opens the doors from the master bedroom, the breeze just circles through the corridor and throughout the house! Very refreshing.

3. The Villa itself and its contents. The villa is very well kept, clean and its contents are of a high quality. The villa is simple, yet very elegant, and lends to a very satisfied and comfortable feeling. The kitchen is fully equipped, the living room filled with all the electronics and players one would need, and the bedrooms are very comfortable and roomy.

4. The compound. The compound which houses the villa consists of a wide expanse of lawn and fruit trees, and lends to a very peaceful and serene experience. One can walk through the garden, help one's self to any fruit available, making the stay a truly satisfying one!

5. The Caretakers. There are two caretakers at the villa. Floyd, the human kind, and his canine companion. They are both very pleasant, very friendly, very courteous, and willing to help in any way possible.

All in all, I have no hesitation is recommending this villa to anyone who might be looking for a nice relaxing, refreshing getaway. It is very comfortable, and guaranteed to bring about a sense of calm and satisfaction.

Enjoy!

Amir

Return to “Cool Breeze”