Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Patricia Mckinney-Rice

Guest Report

Post by Patricia Mckinney-Rice »

Our party, and friends staying elsewhere, were delightfully surprised when we arrived at the villa! Not only beautiful but clean and well furnished above all expectations. Coming from the states we were a bit apprehensive about renting sight unseen but we couldn't have made a better decision. I would be happy to refer others here, in fact, we met a couple on the way home from out east and we gave them the address of the villa owners! We would be happy to answer any questions from people interested in renting this villa. Now, we need to find an occasion to return!

Our daughter had intended to get married at the Arnos Vale Waterwheel but they changed plans and were married in front of the pool and had the dinner at Arnos Vale.
Aimee Oberhaus

Re: Guest Report - Kapinjala

Post by Aimee Oberhaus »

Hi Patricia!
I was wondering if we could get in contact to talk about your stay at Kapinjala. I am planning my wedding for May 2009 at the house, and would like to get some feedback from you. If you wouldn't mind letting me ask you some questions, please write to Steve, and he will pass along my e-mail.

Thanks! Aimee

Return to “Kapinjala”