Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Sarah Woodley

Guest Report

Post by Sarah Woodley »

I’ll use one word to sum up our stay at Kapinjala - Paradise!

The beautifully designed and furnished house rests on a hilltop overlooking one of the most sheltered bays with great snorkelling. The house itself is stunning with more than generous room sizes (all en-suite) with a magnificent master bedroom with it’s own four posted bed overlooking the sea. The views from the pool and the bedrooms are spectacular. The house (with its own housekeeper) provides hotel living. And if that’s not enough a welcome dinner of local cuisine is ready and waiting on your arrival.

You have to explore the island and the island life. In doing so you can find a Lobster diver who will fish for fresh Lobster! Grilled on the BBQ with garlic butter is just delightful. Time it right and you will also see giant Leather Back Turtles giving birth to 100 eggs. Something just amazing and rare to see.

Visit Nylon Pool by boat and have a BBQ lunch on a deserted island. The water is crystal clear. It has to be one of the most stunning place I’ve ever visited – a place a man could propose to his future wife!

We stayed 10 nights and we were reluctant to leave the villa as it had everything we needed and wanted. The occasional shopping trip (by car) and boat trip (picked up from the bay below) was quite enough excitement.

We loved it so much we have booked to spend two weeks of our honeymoon back at Kapinjala. I am counting the days!

Return to “Kapinjala”