Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Teovils Stengrevics

Guest Report

Post by Teovils Stengrevics »

We are frequent travellers with quite a lot experience to stay at villas all over the world. Kapinjala gets in our top 10. We all agreed this kind of villas are not for rent usually, as everything was build and furnished to serve the proprietor first. Beautifully located, wonderfully planed, high quality built, well maintained. We enjoyed remote location, the view, the layout, furnishing. I can say only the best about the property, and can’t stop wondering how someone managed to build something so beautiful in a country you can hardly find a builder to trust. At least this is my impression after visiting Tobago. Kapinjala can host 3 couples with kids comfortably, and there was no feeling not a single time others disturb you somehow. There is space more than enough for even double size company, and you can hide from others any time you want.

Irrespective of marvellous beach 5 min walk downhill this was first time for our family spending so much time at the pool instead of going down to the sea shore. There was such a mood at the infinity pool with garden surrounding and all the view around and down to the sea that you find yourself no wish to leave for anything else. And this kind of feeling wasn’t just for me alone. We were seven adults, and all agreed this was something unprecedented. Actually, we found the sea quite rough especially at a new moon just after we arrived, definitely too rough for children. Therefore the pool was essential, and it served as a central meeting point or a living artery to say. We had some four days of rather heavy rain, and I couldn’t imagine what we would do without the pool, considering we had kids.

I found a proprietor of Kapinjala very friendly man, truly concerned about us to give delight. I would like to thank him very much for all assistance he gave us when we get in trouble with XL Airways bankruptcy. Ask him for right rent a car company, as car is essential during your stay, and I highly recommend to go for 4WD. When you see the general road condition and the steep hill you have to drive up, especially when it’s rainy and therefore slippery because of fallen leaves, you will not regret extra expenses paid.

If you are looking for a Caribbean island with no bustle of tourists then Tobago is for you, and if you want even more – get rid of any neighbouring by settling down uphill with a rainforest at your feet, memorable view down to the sea, and the caws of parrots as the only hustle and bustle to disturb your serenity, and at the same time savour all the modern household can offer – then Kapinjala is just the right choice.

Return to “Kapinjala”