Guest Report

3-bedroom condominium on Grafton beach (listing)
D Layne

Guest Report

Post by D Layne »

The pictures on the website don’t do this place justice.

The rhythmic roll of the waves pounding the shore lulled me to sleep during the days and nights I spent at the Mahi Mahi Suite.

The balcony overlooked the soft blue-green water of the Grafton beach and the sky beyond and every evening we were treated to a dazzling sunset display, with the changing yellow and orange colours of the sunset breaking in between the clouds and illuminating the waters.

This place was beautiful. Quite frankly it was my most expensive stay ever in Tobago, but because I had worked so hard, I felt like I deserved a treat and that is precisely what I got. From the moment we walked inside, the impressive sense of space, colour coordination, beauty, lighting, fixtures & fittings took my breath away. The doors stretched up about 10 feet into the air. These were the doors to the bedrooms and for the Master bedroom, the double doors opened to reveal a King size bed with a second set double doors then leading to the Master bath. Which had Double sinks, Jacuzzi, separate shower, and walk in closet.

Oh, I was in my glee! The Kitchen was just as advertised – a chef’s dream! I baked a corn pie there on the last night of our stay and I swear it came out better there, than when I bake that at home. It must have been the convection oven. What I liked too was the lush greenery you could see from almost all the angles of the property. The beauty of this place was almost surreal. And from our balcony, we could also get a good view of the fishermen pulling in their nets every morning, except Sunday, and by 1am, they were usually done and gone.

The patio furniture was very comfortable, too comfy in fact for my one complaint was the frequent visits of the four legged feline who liked sleeping on the patio furniture. And there are rules against pets! If only they were followed, everything would have been perfect, but alas even though I did spend some time chasing her away, it didn’t dissolve the feeling of euphoria I had when I left. This place was really divine.

Return to “Mahi Mahi Suite”