Guest Report

3-bedroom condominium on Grafton beach (listing)
Wendy and Marc

Guest Report

Post by Wendy and Marc »

Greetings,
We wanted to thank you for the absolute most amazing experience. We had the pleasure of staying in your Mahi Mahi Beach apartment directly on Grafton Beach in Tobago. We eloped and were married right on the beach directly in front of the apartment. I walked down the white spiral staircase in my tea length wedding gown to see my husband-to-be smiling on the beach waiting for me. We dined al fresco for our wedding dinner and had the most perfect sunset to toast our nuptials.

The apartment was updated and clean, with all the ammeniates you could think of. We especially loved the beautiful master suite overlooking the ocean with a sunken tub. The location was good, the beach a perfect walking beach. The apartment was upscale and comfortable with separate temperature controls for each room which worked well for our family. The outdoor beachside pools where perfect for our family. Staff was especially helpful and curtious. We can't wait to return and thank you again for opening this lovely apartment for our use.

Gillian
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Re: Guest Report

Post by Gillian »

Warm Greetings back from Tobago,

You're very welcome, Wendy, it was truly an honour for Black Rock Dreams to be the chosen site for your 'elopement', and to have you stay in "Mahi Mahi" and "Flamboyant" also.

Wishing you and Marc much happiness and thanks for letting us share this memorable experience with you.

all the best,
Gillian & Helen

Return to “Mahi Mahi Suite”