Guest Report

3-bedroom condominium on Grafton beach (listing)
Michelle Brunet

Guest Report

Post by Michelle Brunet »

Staying at the Mahi Mahi Suite was a true luxury. I am very pleased that I stayed there rather than a resort complex. It felt like you were staying at a "home away from home" rather than a tourist accommodation. That being said, I have never stayed anywhere quite so nice. The bedrooms were comfortable,elegant and met all our needs. It was such a treat to have an en suite bathroom to shower in after a dip in the suite's pool or in the ocean, which was only a hop, skip and a jump away. It was very convenient to have a full size kitchen, with all the amenities, to prepare our own meals when we decided not to dine out. My favorite part of the suite was the balcony overlooking the pool's terrace and beach. Many a times were spent watching sunsets and sunrises, eating meals and sipping drinks on this very balcony. There was so much to see and do within walking distance of the Mahi Mahi suite. Strolling along the beach to speak with locals and watch them fish, visiting the beachside artisans and swimming and snorkeling were daily occurrences. One of the highlights was walking to the Bird Sanctuary about 10 minutes away to watch the feeding sessions and see the diversity of Tobago birds. The Mahi Mahi staff spoiled us with daily housekeeping services, a welcome basket and providing a gateway to tour arrangements. I look forward to staying at the Mahi Mahi suite the next time I visit Tobago.

Return to “Mahi Mahi Suite”