Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on the Bon Accord development (listing)
Richard Bodsworth

Guest Report

Post by Richard Bodsworth »

I and 2 friends booked Bella Villa for a week of relaxation in Tobago following a week of watching cricket in Trinidad.

We booked through Luxury Villas Tobago and found the service to be first class and particularly easy for us as the booking process was dealt with by Paula who was based in England. Once we arrived in Tobago we were picked up and taken to the Villa by Reuben (possibly the coolist man on Tobago!) and shown round the villa by Deon. The Villa itslf was lovely and well equipped aswell as being located perfectly for our requirements. There was a cleaner everyday and the pool was also cleaned during the week we stayed and, although we never required anything, Deon was based just across the road and always available to help if there had been any problems.

Reuben helped us with any queries and organising taxis and car rental (including a small discount at Sheppy's who we used) and we had a fantastic week in Tobago. Our small damage deposit was returned promptly by Paula upon our return to England.

Overall I would thoroughly recommend Bella Villa to anyone looking for a Villa in the Bon Accord area and if/when I return to Tobago I would be more than happy to return to Bella Villa

Return to “Bella Villa”