Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Bacolet (listing)
Gregory Cummins

Guest Report

Post by Gregory Cummins »

I stayed at the Bougain villa for 7 days in February 2009 after the carnival and I have to say that it was the most relaxing and peaceful 7 days I have had in my entire life. The villa itself is spacious in every area with each room comfortable, having air conditioning and fully furnished in a stylish manner. The area inwhich the villa is located is very quiet and safe, located a short distance from the highway and any noise. In terms of location for me it was
superb as you are a short drive away from Scarborough and the same goes for all the shops and beaches. If you don't fancy going to the beach you can enjoy the pool which is a good size and I found to be very refreshing on those very hot days.
Overall I would recommend Bougain Villa to anyone is planning a trip to Tobago, it is fantastic.
Charisse R.

Re: Guest Report

Post by Charisse R. »

My family and I stayed at the Villa for 4 days for the Easter long weekend 2009 & I must say it was a most restful & well spent weekend. The Villa is very homely, great place & environment for relaxation with spacious rooms & a nice pool.

I wolud definitely recommend anyone & their friends or families to stay at the Bougain-Villa or if you are in for a romantic setting I also recommend the Villa.

Return to “Bougain-Villa”