Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Lowlands (listing)
Audra Lopez

Guest Report

Post by Audra Lopez »

A group of us from Trinidad stayed in two villas, Christina and Hallelujah in April this year for the Tobago Jazz Festival. None of us had ever heard of these villas and just by a lucky search was contacted by Paula Dengel who advised me that both villas were available.

Whilst the pictures on the internet are nice (particularly Christina Villas), the pictures do not do justice to the villas. When we arrived what we saw far exceeded our expectations, particularly as we knew nothing about these places previously and I was nervously hoping for the best, as the person who had made all the booking arrangements.

Besides Paula being extremely helpful and patient with me during all our arrangements and many changes, when we arrived we were met by Carrie Clement the property manager who was also extremely helpful and very welcoming. Carrie's bubbly personality and energy just added to our experience. She was always a phone call away and ensured that our needs were met.

I would strongly recommend these two villas to anyone looking for a great time and a great place to stay and I guarantee that you would be extremely pleased with your choice of villa and would rush home to tell friends and family about your stay at any/both of these villas.

Return to “Villa Christina”