Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Lowlands (listing)
Melissa Dookie

Guest Report

Post by Melissa Dookie »

Though our stay at Villa Christina was a short 3 days the villa exceeded our expectations to the fullest.

It is definitely a home away from home - providing everything we needed. The rooms were clean and spacious and the kitchen very well equipped.

The pool area was also well equipped with lounge chairs and hammocks for relaxation.

The extra amenities such as the washer/dryer, baby cot and high chair were a pleasant surprise also!

Though its location is not walking distance to the beaches - the privacy of the villa was welcomed for our trip. (A car is recommended for convenience).

I found the villa through online search and had my reservations but those disappeared immediately as I entered the villa. One cannot ask for more than to feel at home on a vacation and Villa Christina provides this.

Steve and Dion were most welcoming and accommodating with organizing the rental and picking us up at the airport.

We had a fantastic time and have no reservations recommending the rental to anyone wanting to spend a relaxing time in Tobago!

I cannot wait to make my next booking!!!

Return to “Villa Christina”