Guest Report

1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Castara village (listing)
Paul Dykta

Guest Report

Post by Paul Dykta »

We stayed with the professor and his boss , going on reviews and the location on the island.
I must say we were not disappointed with either, from the beer in your hand on arrival to not being pushed out on departure day.
I cooked a few meals in the room (all you need is in the kitchen)the small shops stock most of the basics, plus stuff I've never seen before.
On saying that going out to eat was always a treat, all local food ,from many types of fish to superb curried goat.
even good barbeque from the shop across the road to the local type fish and chips on the beach area.

we did plenty of walking and bird watching (hummingbird nest in the garden)saw quite a few buses so you can get about if need be, but plenty to go at locally.

Now! there was no pool, no television and the birds woke you up at first light. But on the downside you had to walk twenty yards to get a beer (or a crate for the room)ROYAL STOUT NICE.

No it's not a top hotel, but hey you stay where you get the most enjoyment, at least three people asked us about it whilst we were there

Thank you Chris and Yvonne

Return to “Carpe Diem”