Guest Report

1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Castara village (listing)
Daniel

Guest Report

Post by Daniel »

My wife and I just returned from an 8 day visit to TT, with 4 nights accommodations in a lovely studio at Carpe Diem in Castara. Chris and Yvonne were excellent hosts and the studio was simple yet comfortable.
We cooked for ourselves in the studio several times and the kitchen was well equipped. Our hosts provided anything else we needed including fresh herbs from their lovely garden. One night Chris and Yvonne graciously offered their own larger deck for a potluck where we were also joined by the great friends we made whom were staying in the neighboring studios. That was the best grilled fish dinner we've ever made and it was wonderful sharing it with such wonderful folks and with a view of Castara Bay that is unmatched!
Chris and Yvonne take care of anything else you may need including day trips in Tobago should you need help. Yvonne arranged for an all day Nylon Boat cruise that included fishing for our lunch, a beach BBQ of our catch, numerous snorkeling opportunities and a visit to the Nylon Pool. Our guides Davon & Latoya were awesome and an made sure this was the most memorable part of our whole trip. When my wife realized she forgot to pack her sarong, Yvonne kindly loner her one.
Castara is wonderful and, while I hate to let the secret out, this truly is paradise! From the beaches, the food, to the wonderful locals, and Wednesday night drum circle...we had a blast and can't wait to come back and we'll surely stay at Carpe Diem again!

Thanks for a great time Chris and Yvonne!

Return to “Carpe Diem”