Guest Report

1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Castara village (listing)
Tom West

Guest Report

Post by Tom West »

All in all my 3 weeks in Tobago / Castara was the best vacation so far! The 2 different appartments I stayed in, have been a huge factor, as I wanted a nice view and troublefree accomodation. The balcony has just a stunning view at the coast, ocean and sunset! The room has everything needed and is big and clean. Mosquitos have not been an issue and the internet-speed, if needed, is due to a fiberoptics-connection just beautiful (approx. 25mbit/s down / 20mbit/s up). Yvonne and Chris have been very kind and helpful. If you need some insights what is happening in Castara or Tobago the "Professor" is your guy =)
The walk to the beach takes abt. 5 minutes. There are a couple of small shops for daily stuff within just 2-5 min as well (fruits, vegetables, eggs, meat, bread & beer...). You have a huge variety of birds just in front of your balcony, which can be happily fed. Chickens are hopping around as well. From time to time they could wake you up in the middle of the night, like some dogs down the street. But I had ear-plugs and could sleep very well in the big comfortable bed. Waking up to the ocean sound (and view) is included in the price as well! Loved it.
If you decide to go, you are guaranteed to have a good time in Castara! Have fun and a good travel!

Return to “Carpe Diem”