Guest Report

3 One and Two-bedroom apartment in Castara (listing)
Ann Dewar

Guest Report

Post by Ann Dewar »

What an excellent place to stay. In the heart of the town, so it is easy to go out and about. The apartments are impeccable and safe. Clean, did I mention clean. Kurt takes a lot of pride in his building and it is evident. The place is spotless. He is always sweeping, raking and washing his yard, No bugs!! They range in size and price. The two bedroom has the best partial water view and overlooks the action in the village. The bottom ones have a beautiful garden area with a nice breeze. The apartments are 40 steps from the beach with lifeguards 10 to 6. Go for an amazing swim and wash off the salt water within minutes. Experience the full culture staying in this relaxing setting staying in this beautiful surrounding. After chatting with many tourists, we feel this is one of the best place to stay. Kurt will pick you up at your port of entry He is a fantastic driver and you will be glad you hired him. He drove us back in the evening, giving us an extra full day. Bring enough money with you as the banking machine seldom works. My husband had to go to town and its a long ways back. I'm a world traveler and generally don't return to the same place twice. I'm planning on coming back in the near future. This place is so calm and relaxing, it calls you back.

Return to “Baywatch Apartments”