Guest Report

A fascinating 4-bedroom house in Bacolet (listing)
Patricia "pat" Ackies

Guest Report

Post by Patricia "pat" Ackies »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I don't even know where to start. Okay! Colin Shepherd is the owner. So, this is one of the nicest hosts!!! His motto to his staff when servicing his clients is "you can't fail!" He means it! Truly a gracious, kind and giving person. Right from the pick up from the airport all you see is this large welcoming smile. Your vacation has just started on a major high. Once you reach the villa, you notice that the pictures you may have seen on the internet of his place does not compare. This cute little (not really little) doll house looking place is pretty painted pink, green and black! He wanted it different with no white in it at all. I teased him and said, well the A/C unit is white. Inside, the villa are four gorgeous bedrooms. You should be either a couple or very good friends as you will share a double bed except the master bedroom which I believe is queen size. He has it well stocked too! Coffee maker, tea maker, toaster, microwave, gas stove, digital oven, dishes, pots/pans, fridge with icemaker and even cute plastic glasses for poolside. If you want a place without the bother of other people around except a few local neighbors, this is the place to rent. When you don't make it to the beach, working on a tan is just as good poolside! Oh! Did I forget to mention the pool. Nice size pool and great for a pool party. The grounds are nicely kept too! He has a person to keep the pool, a gardner and a house keeper all to make you stay comfortable. I am soooooooooo hoping to return next year. One of the best vacation I've ever had. This one is right up there in the top two and one of the main reasons is because of staying in Sheppy's Den! PS, I forgot to tell you of the large plasma TV he has I truly believe it is about 62 inches or larger and the sound system along with a dvd player............try it and you will see the great time my friends and I had! THANKS SHEPPY!!!!!

Return to “Sheppy's Den”