Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine (listing)
Kyle Rudden

Guest Report

Post by Kyle Rudden »

Lovely place to spend a few days relaxing with your family. The villa is well maintained in a quiet, well kept, secure compound bordering a golf course. Only a few minutes drive away from decent beaches, restaurants and shops. Liz, the property manager, was very helpful, providing advice on car rentals, groceries and sights to see. We stayed as a family of 6, including 4 "kids" from 14-20. Internet was able to sustain everyone online for school / university / work at the same time. Both the small private pool and the larger communal pool were in good condition. Some great sunsets over the golf course. The caretaker Wayne was friendly and conscientious. We have stayed at several villas in Tobago over the years: this was the one that my wife said she would most enjoy coming back to. As for Tobago itself - this was my first night time kayak tour of the Bon Accord lagoon to see the bio-luminescent plankton (amazing). Some degree of fitness required however. Also my first visit to the Argyle waterfalls - very picturesque. Even with social distancing protocols in place, Tobago is a charming place to visit.

Return to “Mahogany Villa”