Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine (listing)
Shamain Geoffroy

Guest Report

Post by Shamain Geoffroy »

Our stay was splendid. The villa was exceptional and all amenities were made available, the location is superb, so fitting for a relaxing holiday. A home away from away, you feel so comfortable you don't want to leave. The pool was so enjoyable, the security of the place made us feel safe, of course you need to have your vehicle to be able to move around and even if you don't feel like sightseeing just spending your time at the villa is enough. However if you need to move around Liz supplied us with Nos. to call for transportation. The young people totally enjoyed the pool and also the comforts of the house again the villa was complete where every age group would feel comfortable and satisfied. Liz was very helpful and friendly it was a pleasure meeting her and Janelle was very nice. I would definitely recommend these villas to anyone visiting I know they would be totally satisfied my family and I was, it's awesome. We would definitely visit again.

The jacuzzi was very nice but would have been more enjoyable and relaxing if heated, just an idea, non the less everything was fantastic.

Return to “Mahogany Villa”