Guest Report

3 studio apartments in Castara (listing)
L.A. Mcdonald
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Guest Report

Post by L.A. Mcdonald »

I have just returned from Castara Bliss apartments.
Having only stayed on small bay before I was hesitant to stay up in the village. To my surprise it was a wonderful experience and there were many advantages. The view from up in the hill was breathtaking. The sunsets were as gorgeous as down on the beach, we had the pleasure of watching two football games from our balcony, and we didn't have as much wildlife(interpret as you may) at our door.
Cheno has a new coffee shop/restaurant at street level, that is very nice and affordable.
The apartment itself was quite nice, the bathroom could do with a proper door as it only has a curtain. Not ideal for any privacy. The kitchen was well equiped with the only complaint being that there was not quite enough plates and cutlery. When Joshua the owner was asked for more, he promptly provided more. There is a great patio aside from the balcony and that was great to have a bbq on and have visitors for dinner.
We never had our linens changed or the place cleaned whilst we were there for 6 days, this may be something that needs looked at. We tidied up ourselves, but new towels would have been nice.
The people in the village were as pleasant as ever(save the bakery women), and we had a wonderful time.
The family of Joshua , his wife , his many brothers and sisters, their children and friends make the area very welcoming and hospitable.
Lori

It's worth the many steps up to this apartment. With a few minor adjustments I would recommend this accomodation.

Return to “Castara Bliss Apartments”