Guest Report

3 studio apartments in Castara (listing)
Miguel Williams

Guest Report

Post by Miguel Williams »

First and foremost I totally and unequivocally had a fantastic time at the Castara Bliss Apartments. My wife and I found the apartments purely by chance on our honeymoon. Castara is a thoroughly charming village, the beach is gorgeous, the atmosphere is peaceful, and the locals are friendly. The Apartments are located on a hill just off the main road, the beach, restaurants and bars are all a short walk. The back porch provides sweeping views of the local football (soccer) field, surrounding hills and beyond that the bay. Sunsets are nothing short of spectacular. The apartments are clean and furnished with a small kitchenette, a bed with mosquito netting. The communal porch has chairs and tables for enjoying the view.

But in truth the apartment itself is really just the tip of the iceberg. I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for the owner of the Castara Bliss Apartments, Joshua. Joshua and his family are the very epitome of fantastic hosts. They introduced us to other friends, suggested activities for us and showed us around the village. If you are looking for the Four Seasons, Cancun or Planet Hollywood don't bother with Castara. If you're looking for a nice place to stay in a peaceful fishing village where you can make some new friends talk to Joshua he'll show you around.

Return to “Castara Bliss Apartments”