Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
C.I.

Guest Report

Post by C.I. »

We had a great time at the Chaconia Suite in Black Rock Dreams in Tobago. We've stayed in one of these apartments before and returned because we enjoyed the location and amenities so much. The apartment complex is directly on Stonehaven Beach, one of our favorite beaches in Tobago. You can walk straight out and go for a swim. Chaconia Suite has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and all modern amenities (dishwasher, icemaker, washer/dryer etc. etc.) It's fully air conditioned. You can walk straight out and go for a swim. Our host, Liz, was on call, very pleasant, professional and responsive and helpful. We had a minor issue with one of the air conditioning units in a bedroom and she sorted it out right away with no fuss. It's a 15-20 minute drive to the airport or the ferry port at Scarborough, so you need a car if you plan to move around the Island. It's one of the best apartments on the Island, particularly for families or couples sharing accommodation.
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Colm

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the comforts of Chaconia Suite. I also think it is one of the best apartments on the island - but then again I am a little bit biased!! We hope you had a safe trip home and look forward to welcoming you all back to Chaconia sometime in the future.
Liz

Return to “Chaconia Suite”