Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Kenneth Maynard

Guest Report

Post by Kenneth Maynard »

My wife, 11 y o daughter, sister and niece stayed at the Chaconia Suite and it was simply divine. The owners and manager have thought about every detail to make this a home away from home. We frequently stay in RCI Gold Crown units and over the past 10 years this unit is in our top 3 units ever, but #1 for location, amenities, owner, management and maintenance. Grafton beach on which it is located has water clearer than Pigeon Point and the beach is quiet and long enough for walks. We adopted Tizzy (delightful cat) and Lucie (sweet dog) for a week (they live on the property and are great pets) and Liz (manager) and Lenore (house-keeper) looked after us in fine style. The unit has everything you can want and more including DVDs, books, all mod cons. Mornings were wonderful with the sound of the waves and birds and perfect sunsets and sea breeze. The main road nearby has numerous restaurants and grocery shopping is 10 min away. We cannot say enough about this amazing suite, the condo building and grounds, the suite's owner, manager and house-keeper. Stay here if you go to Tobago, you will want to go back. In fact, you will never want to leave! My wife and I are from Trinidad and Tobago originally so consider this statement from locals who have lived in Canada, UK and US. This is a little piece of heaven!

Return to “Chaconia Suite”