Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Ben Schwenk

Guest Report

Post by Ben Schwenk »

We (2 couples from Ohio) booked Chaconia for 6 days after reviewing many, MANY other options -- resorts, hotels, condos, rentals, etc. The island of Tobago apparently does not rely heavily upon tourism for the strength of its economy, so a lot of options are poorly managed, run down, unsafe, and even misrepresented online. Not true for Chaconia. Right on Grafton Beach and within walking distance of several nice restaurants, it is exactly as advertised and THEN some. The condo is up-to-date, spacious, well-maintained and furnished, and - most importantly - SECURED. The multiple security gates, multiple locks, alarm system, etc. were are vital to my wife feeling safe while on our vacation and being able to mentally and emotionally relax. Additionally, Liz & crew went above and beyond in making us feel welcomed and cared for. Chaconia provides a great value, great location, and BEAUTIFUL beach/ocean views that will have you sitting on the back deck for hours. If you're thinking of booking Chaconia in Tobago, stop looking at other options and JUST DO IT! I can assure you you will not be disappointed!
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Ben
Thank you so much for the wonderful review it was my pleasure to welcome you and your group to Chaconia. Tobago is such a special little island and we love being able to share our little bit of paradise called Chaconia with you. We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future and remember, all returning guests receive an automatic 5% discount from the rates. :D

Return to “Chaconia Suite”