Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Family of 4 From New Orleans

Guest Report

Post by Family of 4 From New Orleans »

We enjoyed every moment of our four-night stay at Chaconia Suite. The suite is just as depicted in the photos. It is clean, well appointed, and conveniently located approximately 20 minute drive from the airport in the quiet beachside town of Black Rock. There are two fine restaurants within five minute walk of the facility gate. The facility is comfortable and secure, with a pool as well as a locked gate allowing direct access to the beach. Groceries are a five to ten minute drive away depending on whether you need just a few items or a week’s worth of goods. The facility’s representative, Liz, was highly communicative and very helpful in planning our trip both before our departure and after our arrival. Light cleaning was provided daily and there is a facility grounds person on site. Secure parking is available under the suites. We would not hesitate to return to Chaconia Suite.
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

It was so lovely to meet you all and welcome you to Chaconia Suite. It is such a special apartment on a very special island and we love sharing it with others. I am so glad to hear your family had such a wonderful holiday and it was my pleasure to help you where I could to make your visit one to remember.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Liz

Return to “Chaconia Suite”