Guest Report

4 studio apartments next to Parlatuvier beach (listing)
Daniel Gamboa

Guest Report

Post by Daniel Gamboa »

I recently spent a week in Parlatuvier, and lodging at the Sea Shell was one of the highlights of my stay. The Sea Shell is practically on the seashore of Parlatuvier Bay, and this lets you enjoy the ocean breeze night and day. My self-contained appartment was very spacious and it had a wonderful roofed balcony with a view of the bay to enjoy either morning coffee or afternoon tea. By midweek, Mr. Wallace himself came to make sure that I was fine and brought fresh sheets and towels. Mr. Wallace, considering our problem of exchange control in Venezuela, was even kind enough to trust my word for the reservation without me having to make the required deposit in advance. Considering other lodging options in the area, the Sea Shell offers a great budget alternative in Parlatuvier. An added bonus to my wonderful week in Parlatuvier at the Sea Shell was the fact that I was able to arrange meals with Ms. Joan, who lives next door, and who makes the tastiest, homemade caribbean meals that I have ever had; and arrange transportation around the island with Allan, who lives in nearby Bloody Bay. All in all, I had a great week in Tobago, and both staying at the Sea Shell and dining at Ms. Joan's made this happened. I am looking forward to coming back soon.

Return to “Sea Shell”