Guest Report

4 studio apartments next to Parlatuvier beach (listing)
Aviance Supersad

Guest Report

Post by Aviance Supersad »

Let me start of by saying that Dale Wallace is a God sent man!

My boyfriend came for a visit from Florida so I decided to treat him to a little Tobago weekend getaway. I chose Sea Shell because I wanted the privacy away from the bustling noise of the town and the fact that we had a semi-private beach a literal stone's throw away was ideal.
Our ferry was delayed for 2 hours and we ended up reaching Tobago after 11pm on a Friday night. Due to this delay, the taxi which was supposed to shuttle us to Parlatuvier could not do so anymore. Upon hearing this, Mr Wallace decided to get a taxi for us but this fell through as well. The end result: Mr Wallace drove us to Parlatuvier himself and we ended up reaching the beach house at 2am. (I learned the next day that he had to pull aside to sleep since the drive back made him tired!)
The stay at Sea Shell beach house was wonderful. The apartment was stocked with everything my boyfriend and I needed for our 4-day stay. The place was clean (although I habitually clean any new place I stay at) and there were fresh towels and linens for us to use.
We wanted to go out to dinner on Saturday night and Mr Wallace suggested Castara Retreats Restaurant owned by a guy named Kenny who would be more than willing to arrange a shuttle for us to and from the restaurant. Mr Wallace ensured that my boyfriend and I got through with all our plans for that Saturday night with ease.
I would definitely recommend staying at Sea Shell apartments in quiet Parlatuvier and I look forward to planning another fun weekend at Sea Shell apartments when next my boyfriend comes for a visit!

Thank you so very much Dale! See you soon :)

Return to “Sea Shell”