Guest Report

4 studio apartments next to Parlatuvier beach (listing)
Laura Vb

Guest Report

Post by Laura Vb »

We can't recommend Seashell enough. It was idyllic!
From the moment we arrived we fell in love with Parlatuvier.
Between the beautiful view from the balcony overlooking the sea, the temperature, the daily fresh fish on the dock, the unspoilt and unpopulated beach, the people, and neighbour Joanne's hospitality - it was a paradise!
The apartments are basic but very well equipped with a few extra touches - coffee maker, blender (for cocktails and smoothies), huge fridge, microwave, TV with many channels including music, etc
We could barely pull ourselves off the balcony the view was so beautiful :)
We also got to see many birds, bats, lizards, agouti's, chickens, roosters, etc right from the comfort of the balcony.
Parlatuvier is perfect if you want to get away from it all. There's one shop and one bar, waterfalls within walking distance, terrific cooking of neighbor Joanne right next door and a lovely golden sand beach that I had to myself every time I walked the 20 steps down to it :)
Dale was very helpful and organised a taxi to collect us from the airport upon our arrival. We were taken to the supermarket and green grocers to stock up and then on to the apartment. Alan, the taxi driver, was really friendly and helpful. He organised and took us to various places and events throughout our stay. Making us feel welcome and being very accommodating to our needs. Can't say enough about how great he was :)
Joanne, the wonderful cook who lives next door, gave us a warm welcome and helped us out with information and advice that made our holiday unforgettable. Nothing seemed too much trouble for her.
The people on fishing dock and shop were all friendly when we fancied 'liming'.
We found it quiet, tranquil and beautiful.
I will definitely return and recommend Seashell.

Return to “Sea Shell”