Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Lambeau (listing)
Allyson Dwarka

Guest Report

Post by Allyson Dwarka »

We had the pleasure of staying at Cool-O-Breeze O for the period August 14th to 16th, 2015 with two other couples. Our stay was way too short as the comforts of the villa were exceptional. My husband and I have stayed at several other villas in Tobago but Cool-O-Breeze-O far surpasses any of those villas as the mountain and ocean views are fantastic. The huge pool is a definite plus for swimming and the warm Jacuzzi for relaxing.

What was also exceptional was the cooling breeze that continuously blew whether we were to the front or the back of the villa. Each bedroom is large and outfitted with a television which is also a plus as a number of villas only have a television in the living room.

We had such an enjoyable time at this amazzziing villa that a next trip is already being planned with our family.

Marleis (contact at Caribbean Estate Land and Villas) is also such a pleasure to deal with and is always very willing/helpful to assist. I highly recommend booking Cool O Breeze O for a vacation stay as it promises not to disappoint.

Michael and Allyson Dwarka.
Ronald and Sita Raghunanan.
Yolanda and Anthony Bobb.

Return to “Cool-O Breeze-O”