Guest Report

22 room boutique hotel at Bacolet (listing)
Nick Hoare

Guest Report

Post by Nick Hoare »

Delightful check in-
upgraded to their largest suite,which was great.Bathroom fittings a little tired.Large hole in the pool floor which had no real adverse effect but not really what you expect?
Nice beach with expensive rum cocktails.
Overall a very nice hotel............HOWEVER........Entirely our fault,and please anyone who reads this take care NOT to do the same,but I inadvertedly left the room safe open on one day.We were very relieved to find on our return,after a cursory look, that nothing appeared to be missing,wallet,passports etc still there,but on check out 3 or 4 days later my signet ring ,which was DEFINITELY there earlier had gone.
As I couldnt pin point the exact day,and we were leaving within the hour,I asked to be contacted once they had had a good look,explaining the sentimental value.After 2 days or so I hadnt heard anything so emailed a reminder to be told they hadnt found anything.
So not quite the service you would expect from a hotel with this price bracket,and although I am making NO accusations,it left a nasty taste in our mouths and we will NOT be going back to that hotel.

Return to “Bacolet Beach Club”