Guest Report

22 room boutique hotel at Bacolet (listing)
Kimberly

Guest Report

Post by Kimberly »

This hotel was everything I expected. If excitement and tourist action is what your looking for Bacolet area and hotels environ is not for you. I stayed in Junior pent house suite. I was checked in on time and given a brief tour. The room was very clean, loved the big bathroom and the insigna speaks which worked great with my iPod and came in handy when I had a massage done in my room (50us for an hour)- heavenly. The balcony is very large and I had a good view.without losing privacy.

The breakfast was a mix or Continental and West indian. Dinner was amazing. The chef clearly cooks with love. You can taste his passion in his food. Tobago is a beautiful island and I've stayed in many hotels but I've never seen so many types of birds just lounging around the compound. Bacolet beach club is a perfect resort for bird seekers, honeymooners and those who just want to get away and don't want to sacarafice comfort and sophistication.
Food-4 stars
Cleanliness- 5 stars
Customer service -5 stars
Beaches - 3 stars
Drinks -3 stars.
JeffMccody
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Guest Report

Post by JeffMccody »

Hi Kimberly,
thank you for this useful information. We will stay at Bacolet Beach Club next week, so i hope you can answer me a few questions?
Do they offer beach towels?
What about the WLAN - can i use this with my own netbook or is there only an access to a public Hotel PC ?

Thank you so much
Jeff

Return to “Bacolet Beach Club”