Guest Report

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Ramsay Ellerton

Guest Report

Post by Ramsay Ellerton »

This is the fifth time I have stayed at Coco Reef and it gets better each time.
Whilst the hotel and it’s surroundings are important factors in an enjoyable holiday, it is the excellent service by very helpful and pleasant staff which really makes Coco Reef so exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble and the management can be proud of the high standard they have set. It is notable how many of the staff have been there for many years.
The hotel itself is a little dated in design and decor but is still a very comfortable and welcoming environment and the enclosed beach adds a reassurance about safety.
The facilities offered by the hotel are excellent and the restaurants and bars are well managed. The standard of catering is similarly excellent.
I took full advantage of the services of the onsite Underwater Tobago dive shop which is brilliant. Anyone wanting to dive or considering learning can be assured of friendly, knowledgeable and safe service to the highest standard.
I fully intend to return in the not to distant future. Coco Reef claims to be the best resort in the Caribbean and, while I am in no position to judge, for me it definitely is.

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”