Coco Reef - Crown Point Location & Vicinity to Airport

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
John M

Coco Reef - Crown Point Location & Vicinity to Airport

Post by John M »

Hi Steve and all,

First time to Tobago late this year - it's going to be amazing with the sailing and diving, golf and sunshine I've read about.

One question however, I know Crown Point isn't he most aesthetic part of the Island given the development however I'm assuming there's no noise pollution from the airport or other industry ? (staying at Coco Reef - come's highly recommended by a colleague). I'm very much lookingforward to relaxing in the resort / on the beach and maybe having a little explore around the island.

Any comments most appreicated. Thanks.

JM
Richard King

Post by Richard King »

Hello John,
Although I haven’t stayed at the Coco Reef Resort, I have recently stayed at the Tropikist, which is much closer to the airport than the Coco. The noise disturbance was minimal. Even the large plane noise was fairly brief. The noisiest plane I heard was a little ‘ private ‘ jet. The inter island flights were also quiet despite the frequency of them. Can’t remember seeing any other industry in the locality.

It’s worth taking a walk past the Tropikist to the end of the runway, you’ll rarely get to stand that close to a 747 taking off or landing, ( I’m not a plane spotter, honest ).

Hope you have a really good holiday.

Bye

Richard
John M

Post by John M »

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info - good for my peace of mind about a relaxing holiday....

JM
Chris Southcombe

Post by Chris Southcombe »

Hi John,
We are going to Coco Reef later this year also, (Christmas / New year) The proximity to the airport is similar to that of the Rex Grenadian hotel on Grenada where we have stayed twice. On no occasion did the air traffic affect our holiday, in fact you very soon forget that you are anywhere near an airport.
Have a good holiday and enjoy the diving.

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”