Guest Report

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Beryl Bowers

Guest Report

Post by Beryl Bowers »

My husband and I have visited Coco Reef every year since our first trip to Tobago in 2001. Having been to a number of other Caribbean islands we totally fell in love with Tobago and the great atmosphere of this hotel. The staff are amazing - always remembering us from previous years which immediately made us feel at home. Sadly my husband died early in 2007 but needing a break from everything I decided to return alone to Coco Reef in May 2008 and how glad am I that I did so. The staff made sure I was 'looked after' and although I did eat by myself some days I also made new aquaintances with whom to dine at all times of the day which in turn gave me new memories to reflect on. In 2009 I am returning yet again with my daughter and teenage grandchildren to enjoy the delights of Coco Reef yet again and they too are looking forward to snorkling and relaxing at this wonderful resort.
Kirsten Giles

Re: Guest Report

Post by Kirsten Giles »

I went back to the CCR in Ocober 2008 and had the best holiday ever. I haven't posted a review before now as on our return we had a very sudden family berevement that left me all over the place. I have always been a big fan of the CCR and it really was superb.

Some of the staff that really did stand out on this holiday were Gary - superstar. He really looked afer us and the service he gave was fantastic. Lucy at reception was a welcome relief - again nothing was too much effort. Junior and Gemma, duty managers, again were fantastic. But the real gem in my opinion was Evelyn - she really made our holiday more enjoyable. Always thinking ahead.

I had quite a few conversations with Eric when I was there and he really has tackled the problems with the staff and turned it around. Full credit to him.

Just cant wait to go back..... just not sure when it will be......

Kirsten

P.S. If my memory serves me correctly I think I met you Beryl in Tobago a few years back. You would of probably known my parents, Joy and Colin. Hope I have got the right person....

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”