Guest Report

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
|sue Holden

Guest Report

Post by |sue Holden »

My husband and i stayed at Coco Reef for our Silver Wedding in July.Well what can I say,it was paradise.The staff were very helpfull and Eric the manager went of his way to make sure everything was perfect. The hotel has a Rolls Royce that we were keen on using on our anniversary day to take us to the Seahorse restaurant (fantastic rest.), but the man that drives the car was on holiday, but when we asked Eric he made a phone call and within mins he told us that the man would cut short his holiday to come and drive us!!!.The hotel had also upgraded our room to a suite and we had petals saying "Welcome Happy Anniversary" on the bed when we arrived, with champagne on ice and fresh fruit. On our anniversary day the covered the bed again saying Happy 25th wedding anniversary, they also sent a fantastic flower arrangement ,and a champagne cocktail. The food in the restaurant was out of this world,we have not been to many restaurants anywhere where the food was as good with excellent service. The waiters on the beach were brill at delivering your cocktail while you were relaxing on your sunlounger.We also had a trip on the speed boat Zoe,we took a bottle of champagne and watched the sunset,worth every penny.The lunch time food on the beach restaurant was very good with most days having a bar-b-que and offering a good selection of fresh fish.The puddings were also to die for especially the rum and raison ice cream, yummy.
Would we recommend the Coco Reef to anyone ,well yes of course. Would we return, you bet we would ,we are thinking of returning next year. We have both said it was the best holiday we have ever had.

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”